news alerts

keep in touch! new ways to keep up with GREY without even trying... c'est formidable, non?

1) for bloggers: click "follow blog" from the right column of this page and new posts will automatically be added to your dashboard

2) for yahoo/google homepagers: choose your homepage from the pull-down tab under "subscribe via homepage" ... new posts will be added automatically

3) for anyone & everyone with email: enter your email address under "subscribe via email" to receive a each new post as it appears ... no post, no mail (it actually does work and will never send you annoying spam)

4) for the computer-illiterate: bookmark the page & check back frequently; the plan is to post about once a week ... 

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

hello, lover!




photography by Annie Leibovitz

i want a love like carrie & big's...

Annie Leibovitz is one of my favorite portrait photographers of all times. She has an amazing ability to simultaneously capture romantic intrigue and eerie fantasy... her photographs are both intimate and other-worldly. I know a certain young New Yorker who uses her yearly bonus to "invest" in Annie by snatching up fine art prints. Since I am fiscally irresponsible, I lack the luxury of buying baubles for my walls. Instead, I desperately collect magazine scraps for my "wall of art" and sift through issues of Vogue like a kid collecting his prize in a box of Cracker Jacks...

Which brings me to the point, the June 2008 issue of Vogue has a special Sex in the City spread starring Sarah Jessica Parker, Chris Noth, and some killer dresses. If you didn't get a copy, check it out at style.com. If you did, start tearing... you're sure to hear more about this girl later.


*special mentions*

Thanks to everyone who has given me feedback! You rock! It's a daily blog, but there is a special double-post today for the people who requested more posts. I'll try to sporadically do this when I flush with things to share.  

No comments: