news alerts

keep in touch! new ways to keep up with GREY without even trying... c'est formidable, non?

1) for bloggers: click "follow blog" from the right column of this page and new posts will automatically be added to your dashboard

2) for yahoo/google homepagers: choose your homepage from the pull-down tab under "subscribe via homepage" ... new posts will be added automatically

3) for anyone & everyone with email: enter your email address under "subscribe via email" to receive a each new post as it appears ... no post, no mail (it actually does work and will never send you annoying spam)

4) for the computer-illiterate: bookmark the page & check back frequently; the plan is to post about once a week ... 

Friday, July 11, 2008

love bangles

bracelets by maison jaques, $95.00

I have a bangle obsession. It started small with a few thin bracelets but like any addiction, it quickly grew out of control. I recently saw a photo of myself from college where more of my arms were covered with Indian bangles than not... yikes! I think I'll file that with the picture of those turquoise jeans. I really do love all types of bangles and cuffs--metal, resin, ivory, glitter--I just try not to over accessorize. 

I'm crazy about these resin bracelets I found at Calypso by Christiane Celle in New York. Some are decorated with whimsy snakes and patterns while others read the sweet words "All you need is love." The perfect summer accessory, they're bold and colorful and oh so much fun... but I recommend wearing just one.

NOTE: Sometimes flair is not wired. I searched and searched but could not find any information about the genius behind these little gems, an illusive manufacturer or artist called Maison Jaques... I decided to feature them anyway with the hope that some day they will discover this little jewel called the internet.

No comments: